Allison’s message is for professionals who want to master everyday resilience to achieve more despite stress, obstacles and adversity.
Why Clients Love Working with Allison
Speaking professionally since 2006, Allison knows and respects all the moving parts that go into making an event a success. Working with Allison will be the easiest part of your job. She offers keynote speeches, client appreciation events, breakout sessions, and small group training.
Clients describe her as a “true professional”, “easy-to-work with” and a “breath of friendly fresh air walking into the conference.”
Some cool things Allison does that make her clients love her:
- Responsive, timely and thorough communication
- Online calendar for easy meeting booking
- Available for networking pre-and-post speech as schedule permits
- Book signings
- When travel time permits, she’ll listen to the other speakers to tie in their messages from stage
- Q&A with any sized audience
- Advanced calls with stakeholders to understand your objectives, current challenges and industry lingo
- Customized content to address needs of audience
Offering engaging keynotes that will make each person feel like they’re having a conversation with Allison even though there are hundreds in the room. There will be laughs and Allison will share her signature insights, so even the most experienced event-goers will stay off their phones and be absorbed in the speech.
Visit the topics page to choose the best speech for your audience.
Client Appreciation Events
Allison knows that the mark of an exceptional conference is the quality of the content. That means choosing breakout sessions that can wow the audience as much as the plenary sessions is critical. Many clients choose to have Allison speak twice, both on the main stage followed by a breakout session (that ends up being standing room only!)
You can choose if her breakout session will go deeper into the keynote content or feature a complementary topic.
Visit the topics page to choose the best content for your breakout.
Small Group | Team Training
Allison’s work is not just for big audiences. She loves working with teams for professional development training and team building days. The interactive and insightful content will shift how the team deals with challenges. The session(s) will positively reposition team dynamics by showing them how to significantly reduce unnecessary stress and solve problems creatively.
Visit the topics page to choose the best program for your audience. All speech topics can be expanded into workshops.
Partial client list.
- Check availability via email or by scheduling a call
- 50% deposit required to secure booking date. Balance due date of session
- All travel is booked from London, Ontario, Canada (approximately 2 hours from Toronto). A flat travel fee for flight, airport transport, book shipments, meals and miscellaneous expenses is available to make your accounting easier. (Hotel is generally charged directly to master conference account and booked by you)
A/V and On Site Needs:
- Lapel microphone
- Projector / screen and clicker with blackout screen function
- 3 flip charts for resiliency talks, 4 flip charts for relationship development talks. (Flip charts required for audiences up to 150 people. Flip charts required for larger audiences only when the venue has a speaker screen projection so everyone can see)
- Book signing volunteer required. (Option for advanced purchase or post-speech sales)